Our publications, this website and our services are owned and delivered by Meal Prep Source (“Meal Prep Source”, “we”, “our” or “us”) unless specifically indicated otherwise, and are operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and are subject to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions, and your use of our publications, this website and our services are governed by, and construed in accordance with law.
By using the website, you (“readers”, “user”, “users”, “visitors”) acknowledge and agree that:
- Copyright in the content of our publications and this website is owned by Meal Prep Source, or under agreement from a copyright owning partner, or under other rights you have granted us. All rights are reserved and are protected by copyright, database, design and other rights. The content (“Our Content”) of our publications, apps and websites includes editorial and listings, advertising and comments, reviews, photos, videos, sound, data and any material that users of the services or readers of our publications contribute. By supplying or making available content, you agree that you have the right to allow us to use the material, and your grant of rights is not contravening other rights. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of Our Content in whole or in part without the prior written agreement of Meal Prep Source. All permitted copying, redistribution or publication of Our Content, shall require the user to agree that there shall be no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, copyright or other rights notice and shall include links to this website.
- Individuals or organisations who supply or make content available including advertisements, comments, reviews, photos, videos, data or any other material, via the website or via means of post, email, FTP, URL or other method, grant us rights to use it under these terms and conditions except to the extent an agreement or variation signed by both parties has been executed. You understand that we distribute content to third parties, which may contain your personal data, where we have made a legitimate assessment of their compliance with GDPR and the processing purpose is modest and should be well understandable by you.
- The contact data, and in particular business email addresses are provided solely for the purpose of assisting consumers with customer service matters and other activities as indicated. You agree not to compile any contact or email lists nor to use such addresses for marketing any product or service.
- The permitted re-use of content through API, RSS, widget or other supply or feed mechanism that may from time to time be offered on the website or otherwise, unless covered by another written agreement with Meal Prep Source, are subject to all terms and conditions herein. In particular such permitted re-use shall be subject to ensuring that no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright or other rights notice shall be made. You will consider the risks involved in using any content and accept that, notwithstanding the testing and tuning we have undertaken, that the use of a supply or feed mechanism in any form may have an adverse impact on the speed of your device or web site.
You agree to use the RSS or widget only to provide summaries, each with a functional link to the associated item on our website that shall display the full content immediately (e.g., no jump pages or other intermediate or interstitial pages). You further agree not to frame or otherwise control the browser window (if any) in which our content opens, including limiting the size or position of such window. Meal Prep Source reserves the right to alter, modify or withdraw any service without notice and provides no service level agreement for speed or uptime. We may determine that a supply or feed mechanism is placing an unacceptable processing burden and withdraw the service.
- Meal Prep Source is trademarked of Meal Prep Source. The names, images and logos identifying Meal Prep Source and its products and services are proprietary marks of Meal Prep Source, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks without obtaining permission may be an infringement of rights in those marks and Meal Prep Source reserves all rights to enforce such rights. We hold rights to http://www.mealprepsource.com and logos
- Meal Prep Source provides the content in good faith but no guarantee or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Use of content on the website is at your own risk.
- While Meal Prep Source takes reasonable precautions on the website to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs no liability is accepted for them. Connection to this site will be transmitted via public networks, and The List makes no warranty or representation that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- This website contains links to other websites, including booking links. Meal Prep Source is not responsible or liable for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this, or any use of personal data by such a third party. The inclusion of any link on the website does not imply endorsement by The List of the linked site and The List offers no guarantee or liability for the efficient operation of these sites. Access to linked third party websites is at your own risk. Please note that these Terms and Conditions apply solely to this website and not to any linked third party sites.
- Meal Prep Source keeps track of the number of visitors to its website, the pages they visit and how long they stay. We also collect information from visitors, including click data on advertisements, so that we are able to measure interest, tailor the presentation, and otherwise personalise our service. We will inform advertisers and partners about the number of visitors their advert has generated and other user behaviour.
- These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time. Continued access or use of the Service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to these terms and conditions.
- By using this service, the user represents and warrants that he or she will not use the service in any manner that would violate these Terms and Conditions or any third party’s copyright, intellectual property, or other rights. Any violations or potential violations should promptly be reported to